Florida artist Samantha Decker-Hoppen creates gifts from Florida that are truly unique and spiritual gifts that inspire.
Read my BLOG to find out what’s up!
My Florida clay art is filled with images that inspire me. I am influenced by the cultures of my life’s journey. I create molds for pressing and slip casting. Each piece is handcrafted and designed to be a sacred vessel.
I studied ceramics and painting at New Mexico State University and Santa Fe Clay. In 2002, I opened Turtle Rock Studio and have sold through various juried art shows and galleries in Northern New Mexico and Florida.
Where To Find My Art
My unique gifts from Florida are available at:
- Florida Craft Art in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Blue Mangrove Gallery in Marco Island, Florida
- Caladium Arts and Crafts Cooperative, Lake Placid Florida
- Morada Way Clay, Islamorada, Florida
- Koerten’s Fine Gifts in my hometown of Stevens Point, Wisconsin